Thursday 5 July 2007

Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work, was a nice little song during the war, but I've finally purchased two whistles, going to use them then the common phrase of 'Come On', as anyone that knows me knows i got over excited when a bird is in view, I've been whistling so far this year by using my mouth, but now I've got a cold found out its been hard to pucker up so to speak! So will be getting the birds used to the new whistle by every time feeding blowing the whistle continuously, then will introduce it to get them in gradually, this will also help as then literally anyone can get my birds in as all they will have to do is blow the whistle! The birds wasn't trained yesterday, hoping to get another loughton in today but have to rely on my mother to get in from work.

No comments: